Crystals and gemstones are famous for their immense healing properties. You might be wondering however what crystals are, and why they're so powerful. As a beginner, it might be difficult to know the difference between them or which ones to pick, but you should know that there is no such thing as a wrong crystal. They all have a purpose in your life. Healing crystals and gemstones can be wonderful new additions to your home and life. They can elevate your spiritual side and help you harness powerful energy sources.
HOW TO SET INTENTIONS WHEN USING CRYSTALS AND GEMSTONES
- Investigate what part of your life needs improvement and set a goal to make it better.
- Reflect on what's important to you and shift your current goals to center those elements.
- When setting intentions, make them specific. Ensure you get the smallest details right.
- Write those intentions in the present tense as if you're living them.
To fill the crystals with your intentions, hold them in the palm of your hands and shut your eyes, and relax as you take a few deep breaths and reflect on things that make you happy. The point of this is to create a space surrounding you and your crystal that's full of positivity, love, and light. Once you have that positive energy going, state your intentions out loud and after you're done, say, "thank you" out loud.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRYSTALS AND GEMSTONES
Crystals are shiny, translucent, and mostly angular; sometimes, their edges can be jagged. But stones are a combination of different minerals, and they're mostly rounder, smoother, and denser.
HOW TO CHOOSE A CRYSTAL
There are two common ways you can choose a crystal or stone. You can either let your intuition or intention guide you. You can allow your intuition to guide you by walking into a crystal shop and picking the stone you're most drawn to. This will feel like you're letting the stone choose you rather than the other way around most of the time. You can never go wrong doing this since you will most likely get the stone you need in your life at the moment.
You can also use your intention to get yourself a stone/crystal. You can do this by getting a stone that matches the intentions you've set for yourself. For example, if you've intended abundance in your life, citrine will help bring those manifestations to life.
To use crystals, you can either adorn your body with jewelry that has crystals or carry these crystals with you. You can also place these crystals as decor in your house or office to keep that energy there. When meditating, hold the crystal/stone in your hand or wear it on your body.
CRYSTALS AND GEMSTONES THAT ARE IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS
- Clear quartz is a great beginner stone since it amplifies intentions, making it a necessary crystal for your collection.
- Amethyst is a great decor stone that boosts inner strength and can also offer spiritual protection.
- Shungite is a rare stone that is rich in antioxidants which provide it with powerful healing properties. This gem can offer protection from the negative energy that can harm your body. As it is powerful, it is better to introduce it slowly into your routine.
- Selenite is a cleansing stone to facilitate the positive flow of vibrations between you and your crystals. Moving it along your body from toe to head can help get rid of negative energy.
- Citrine is a powerful manifestation stone that can harness healing energies. It is a great stone for beginner manifesters.
- Rose quartz is a stone known to hold unconditional love. It emits strong vibrations of love, joy, and emotional healing. If you have a broken heart or are looking for love, this is the perfect stone to acquire.
You can use the above list to get yourself a crystal that you feel with help you manifest your intentions. You can either put these crystals around your home as decor pieces, or you can adorn your body with them as jewelry in the form of rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.